Monday, June 8, 2009

Caden's 3rd Birthday





























Ok, so I tried to do this a while ago, but I was having problems uploading pictures. So wish me luck!.....I cannot believe it that three years ago on Easter my little man was born!! It does not seem like that much time has gone by. But it has. On Caden's actual birthday we just stayed home and made pizza. He liked being a little chef and had fun eating his creation! For Caden's birthday party we went bowling. He loved it. He wants to go bowling all the time now and everytime we do go bowling he says, "I came here for my birthday party." He's so cute. Joe's mom and dad came down for the party. It was only going to be grandma, but grandpa decided to take time off work and surpised Caden. He was so happy to see his Grandpa. My dad also came down with my sis, Cortnie, and with my brother, Daniel. I want to thank all the family and friends that were able to help Caden celebrate his big day. After bowling we went to dinner, and then drove out to the shooting range and the guys had some fun with the guns....oh yeah and so did grandma! Here are a few of my favorite pics.

No comments: